Loss Draft Processing
If your home suffered casualty damage and your insurance company has issued an Insurance Claim check, the check may be payable jointly to the policy holder(s) and the lien holder(s). When a check is presented to your lien holder, for endorsement, they may either:
  1. Deposit the check and disburse the proceeds in increments as the repairs are completed, or
  2. Endorse the check and return it to the policy holder(s)
  3. Which action is taken depends on several factors including, but not limited to, the amount of the check, the payment status of the loan and the type of repairs to be made.
  4. Should you receive an Insurance Claim Check, please contact our Loss Draft Department to speak with one of our Claims Representatives Monday through Friday at (305) 398-7756 or email us at info@checkrcenter.com